Limited Liability Partnership Firm is a hybrid form of Partnership Firm which has all benefits of a Traditional Partnership Firm and modern Private Limited Company. This is suitable for small businesses either for Manufacturing, service or trading etc and who are planing to do business in a formal way and in corporate style.
For all the purposes like Taxation, Management, Conducting Business etc this suits well and easy to manage.
1. Name of the LLP
2. PAN & Aadhaar of all partners (self signed)
3. Place of Birth of all partners
4. E Mail IDs and cell numbers of all Partners
5. DINs of the proposed Partners (ignore this point if DIN not available)
6. Voter ID / Passport / Driving License (any one only) of all partners (self signed) (ignore this point if DIN is available)
7. Bank statement / EB / Phone Bill (any one only) of all partners (self signed) (ignore this point if DIN is available)
8. Write Business nature description
9. Complete address with PIN Code, Phone / Cell Number and E Mail ID
10. Proof of address of registered office of LLP (like Electricity Bill, Property tax receipt etc.)
11. Rental Agreement
12. Subscribers' sheet including consent
13. DSC Application(ignore this point if Digital Signature is available)
Registration of a Private Limited Company or getting IEC License / MSME Registration is not just completed task, in fact it is a beginning task from then you are supposed to comply with much legal compliance which are may be monthly, quarterly, biannually or annually or event based on the specific nature of the task. Therefore we request you take informed decisions regarding all of this being in touch with us from time to time. Users of this portal shall also refer The Information Technology Act, 2000 and The Companies Act, 2013, Partnership Act, GST Act, Income Tax Act etc which are generally Applicable to most of the businesses in India.
Please note that we are just a facilitating digital legal platform and we are neither law firm nor Advocates. All information displayed on this legal digital platform is informational and shall not be deemed as legal / business advice. If you are currently dealing with an individual legal / business transaction, you are invited to contact us through email or by phone. Until a legal relationship has been established; we urge that you avoid sharing any confidential and personal information on public portals.