Terms of Services
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND DOLEGALLY.COM
This web Site is comprised of various web pages operated by Dolegally.Com LLP and offered to you on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained hereunder. Your use of the site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the site.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This web site may contain links to other Web Sites including payment gateways ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of us. Therefore we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the this web site, you warrant to us that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, notices etc or any law in India or else ware. You may not use this site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
This site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. WE AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
SERVICE CONTACT: email@example.com
We reserve the right, in sole discretion, to terminate your access to this site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. This agreement is governed by the laws of India and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
Use of this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this agreement or use of this site. Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this site.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English.
All contents of this site are Copyright. All rights Reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The examples, companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.